Leasehold Beachside Cafe with Liquor Licence - Must Sell
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This very busy and well established leasehold cafe boasts an outstanding location in a popular seaside village, just an hour from Sydney.
Well priced for immediate sale, 16 Feet Espresso has a large and loyal customer base, made up of locals, tourists and weekenders.
Stanwell Park is a great location for a cafe, with its many tourist attractions drawing visitors to the area all year round.
- Bustling seaside location
- Excellent turnover with little competition
- Operated for 5 years by current owner
- Venue has just been granted an on-premise liquor licence
- Huge potential to now open at night
- Indoor and outdoor seating for around 90 people
- Includes a large courtyard with children's playground
- Currently opens six days a week for breakfast, lunch, takeaway and sweets baked on the premises
- Excellent reputation for good quality, simple cafe fare
- Includes all furniture, fittings and equipment
Described on TripAdvisor as a 'lovely little cafe in Paradise', and boasting excellent reviews, the timing is perfect to take this already successful business to the next level.
The town's stunning beach is one of the most photographed in Australia, surrounded by lush valleys, creeks and lagoons. With the additional bonus of easy access to the Sydney CBD, plus total control over your own financial future, this is an excellent and well priced investment.