Right At Home - Bringing International Success to Australia
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Right at Home is a leader in the in-home care industry in eight countries around the world. With more than 500 locations and over $490m in annual sales, Right at Home is one of the largest home care franchise networks in the world, making a positive difference in the lives of over 17,000 people each and every day.
Right at Home is establishing its business across Australia, If you have a passion for building a business that serves others, and you want to affiliate yourself with an established international industry leader, we encourage you to keep reading to learn more about how Right at Home maybe right for you.
A Lucrative Market and a Winning Franchise Model.
The Australian population is ageing as a result of increasing life expectancy and sustained low fertility following the post-war baby boom. Here are the most important statistics regarding aging in Australia:
- 3.5m persons over 65 in Australia or +- 14% of total population.
- By 2056 25% of the population will be over 65.
- There are 344,100 people aged over 85 in Australia making up 1.6% of the population. This group is projected to grow rapidly to 7.3% by 2056.
- 85% of persons over 85 need care of some sort.
The Right at Home franchise program offers you one of the most comprehensive packages available in the industry, including:
- Large protected territories.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training, and time saving vendor relationships and national contractual relationships.
- A service offering that is needed by older Australians and people with disabilities, but also private hospitals and health insurance funds.
-Relevant, customised franchise support that is focused on providing excellent client care, as well as franchise profitability.
- Executive team leadership with extensive nursing and home care experience to guide you.
- An opening timeline that averages just over 90 days from contract signing to business opening.
- A fulfilling opportunity to grow a business while providing a much-needed service to your community.
Like all business ventures, a Right at Home franchise requires an investment in time as well as a financial investment.
Our Initial Franchise Fee is $100,000 which includes training, systems and procedures, and the rollout of our 18-month RightStart program. We estimate that our new owners would need an additional $70,000 in setup costs including the recruitment of care management staff. Working capital will be required during the early stages of the business and advice should be sort from your accountant or business adviser as to the amount needed.
Are you a good fit for this business?
Experience in the Home Care industry is not a prerequisite. We would like to train our franchise owners in all aspects of the business and how we do things. We are looking for franchisees that are;
1. Highly motivated and have a strong desire and passion to be successful in a home care business looking after others,
2. Have personal experience in running their own business or a management role managing staff,
3. Attitude and Resilience,
4. Confidence and enthusiasm for selling home care support,
5. The ability to motivate others,
6. A quick learner and be able to pass skills and knowledge on to their team.
There is no perfect age, gender or marital status that will guarantee success. Success is much more about attitude than it is about your education or past experience. Once you complete your research, including talking with our existing franchise owners, you’ll have a much better idea of whether or not this business is a good fit for you.
Opportunities also available in various surrounding areas.
For more information about this exceptional franchise business opportunity,
please contact Brent May on 0468 388 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org