Ugolicious Frozen Yoghurt/Gelato - Melbourne VIC
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
The Ugolicious Frozen Yoghurt franchise started in Europe and now Ugolicious is in Greece, Cyprus, France, Dominican Republic & Australia.
Ugolicious only use fresh non-homogenised milk & Greek Yogurt and all products are low-fat & gluten-free with high volume of enzymes and probiotics.
The Ugolicious franchise system offers a number of KEY ADVANTAGES:
- As a franchisee you are part of an established and proven business model, with success around the world.
- The franchisee does not need to spend time and money on product development, as the Ugolicious product mix is extensive, complete and proven. And the know-how and production techniques are readily available and form an integral part of the franchisee’s training and ongoing support.
- This is enhanced by a continuous program of research and development by the company to ensure that the Ugolicious product mix is competitive, relevant and completely matches and exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Being part of a network, the franchisee enjoys strong benefits of customer loyalty, combined with cost-effective marketing designed to extend its exposure in the marketplace.
- Ugolicious engages in continuous training and business advice, making it easy for the franchisee to become expert and proficient in all aspects of their business.
Ugolicious delivers REAL BENEFITS to its franchisees via:
- Proven and reliable business model
- Standardised method of operation
- Standardised fixtures and equipment
- Flexibility in store management
- Brand name recognition
- Franchisee training
- Franchisee peer network
- Top quality group supplies
- Quality Control leading to Quality Assurance
- Centralise buying power
- Low cost and efficient business systems
- Very attractive ongoing revenues and profits
** Various locations available across Victoria
***Master Franchise Territory for Australasia also available***
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Jeff Kilpatrick on 0418 109 923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org