Great Mobile Handyman Franchise!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is a rare opportunity to buy 2 established regions – NSW Central Coast & Gosford. By purchasing this franchise, you will be given an exclusive license to trade within your specified geographical regions.
Opportunity to earn significant income, repay investment cost quickly, low competition, great marketing support, enjoy a great lifestyle with no prior experience necessary.
Main Features and Benefits include;
Initial training program of 4 weeks with franchisor.
The Leather Doctor provide ongoing training, support, forums, conferences and workshops.
Low Fees-The Leather Doctor are proud to have one of the lowest ongoing franchise fees of franchises in the home services industry.
Established and proven franchise system since 1989 that now has over 60 franchisees in the network making The Leather Doctor is Australia’s Largest Mobile Furniture repair network.
Existing customer base.
Enjoy the great lifestyle that the NSW Central Coast has to offer.
The vendor will consider selling his 2 franchise territories separately.
When feedback was sought from current Franchisees about what they most loved about The Leather Doctor, the most common responses were:
- Low risk
- Significant income
- Little competition
- Capital growth
- On-going support
- Low fees
- Interesting Work
- Great lifestyle
- Sense of ownership
Franchisees provide leather repair services in people’s homes, local businesses and also sell amazing leather care products. The initial training covers a wide range of very specific skill sets; however, the majority of job types fall in the cleaning, restore or repair categories. Some typical jobs are as follows:
- Leather lounge cleaning and conditioning
- Repairs to scratches, cuts and scuffs
- Recolouring worn or faded areas or revamping to a new modern look
- Replacing old and worn panels
- Foam replacements and internal filling of cushions for furniture
- Furniture frame repairs
- Sales of our own DIY Cleaning Kit - the best leather cleaning product available
- Repairs to stitching and upholstery
The Leather Doctor's work their magic on furniture, vehicles, boats, caravans, jackets, hand bags and shoes. There is simply no other mobile service like them - The Leather Doctor truly is an essential service.
Franchisees generate work through two main sources.
1) Commercial System. The Leather Doctor has partnered with several national retailers who employ our services to handle warranty and insurance claims. Our commercial system alone contributed over $4.5 million last year in sales to Franchisees. Jobs are managed using our unique custom built software that is very simple yet very powerful.
2) Through local marketing and advertising by the Franchisee. Franchisees are able to use professionally designed marketing kits to promote their business and attract private clients. The Franchisor also attracts private leads for its Franchisees through social media and the website.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact James Taylor from Finn Franchise Brokers on 0447 273287 or via email@example.com