Highly Profitable Fencing Hire & Sales Franchise! No Outlay for Stock Required!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
An exciting opportunity to own this highly profitable and easy to run temporary fencing franchise located in Canberra has now become available.
Be your own boss and enjoy the benefits this franchise has to offer.
No outlay for stock is required as the Franchisor owns and delivers all equipment to your yard as required, however delivery and installation is required to be carried out by the Franchisee. All invoicing is handled by the Head Office and the Franchisee is paid on a weekly basis.
1300TempFence is one of Australia’s leading temporary fencing hire & sales companies and have been providing customers with competitive prices and reliable fence hire & sales service since 1999.
They specialise in the hire, sales, delivery, and assembly of a large range of fencing and accessories as follows:
- temporary fencing to secure construction sites and private property
- temporary fencing of residential housing sites
- temporary fencing and crowd control barriers for major public events, sports, concerts, festivals, gatherings
- temporary safety fencing for swimming pools
- temporary fencing panels, plastic feet, clamps, support stays, and star pickets
- temporary pool fence panels and self closing gates
- shade cloth, acoustic sound curtains, hand rails, and dog bars
- portable toilets
The Canberra Franchise currently services the ACT to Crookwell in the North, to Eden in the South, to Yass in the West, and to Moruya in the East. The business could be run from anywhere within this region.
Current owners are willing to train the buyer in all aspects of the business's operation.
Don't delay making an enquiry TODAY!
Sale Price $450,000 including vehicles
Some financial institutions may lend up to 50% of the purchase price To Approved Purchasers (TAP) on franchised businesses.
For more information about this great opportunity please contact Michael Newham of Finn Franchise Brokers on 0419 263 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org