Car Care Master Franchise -Newcastle and Hunter
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Master Franchise Business Key Features & Benefits
With over 20 years in business and still Australia's largest mobile car detailer why would you look anywhere else?
Car Care are looking for a master franchisee in the Newcastle Hunter Valley area. The right person will be working along Car Care NSW in growing the area and maintaining the professional standards that Car Care has delivered across Australia over the last 30 years.
This business model being presented today to you can be worked in a number of ways to suite your lifestyle and needs whether it be personally or financially. The Hunter region will be divided in 6 areas all approximately having a population of 70,000 people.
You will derive income from selling individual franchise areas and getting a share of fees paid by individual franchisees. You may also choose to operate one or more territories yourself.
The Master Franchisee for the Hunter region will be responsible for the following;
- All operations of one area that is to be worked or managed under their own company entity.
- Responsible for all costs associated with advertisement for recruitment of potential new franchisees.
- Recruitment through the Car Care recruitment criteria system.
- Operational assistance to franchisees in the Hunter region.
- Selling all five areas within two years from commencement date of Hunter region purchaser.
- Actively grow and maintain the Car Care Brand and image in the Hunter region.
Car Care NSW will be responsible of all other matters in general running of the business on a day to day basis e.g Marketing / Advertising, training, suppliers and call centre.
Car Care might just be the right business for you, whether you're looking for a mobile business, home services franchise, car wash business, or a business with low start up costs.
Here's why so many have chosen a Car Care franchise as their chosen business:
- Ranked 3rd in Australia's top 10 Franchises in 2013
- Has been established for over 28 years
- Is a proud member of FCA
- Over 200 franchisees have chosen Car Care franchises over the last 28 years
- Ranked 3rd in the Franchise Satisfaction Survey
Training is given in all aspects of car detailing before the new franchise owner starts. There's also an Operations Manual which can be used as a helpful guide.
Customers telephone the state based booking office and these enquiries are passed on to the franchise owner in that area. In this way, the customer gets an immediate response to their questions and our franchise owners can get on and make money.
All new franchisees attend an intensive residential training course where they receive training in all aspects of running a successful business as well as the technical skills required to be a good detailer. With around 100 franchisees out in the field you also have a ready source of expertise to call on if you get stuck. You're in control, but Car Care is always there to help.
The system works! It's been refined over the years so that the right people are in the right jobs, the right marketing strategies are in place, and there are adequate financial resources. It's a well-established and professional organisation, that's well on its way to becoming Australia's preferred mobile car detailing operation.
Price is $125,000 including GST
For more information about this exciting opportunity please phone James Taylor on 0447 273287 or email email@example.com