Ogalo, a well recognised Sydney icon. Wonderful opportunity within the \'Eat Street\' of Parramatta.
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business Headline : Ogalo, a well recognised Sydney icon. Wonderful opportunity within the 'Eat Street' of Parramatta.
Price : $195,000
Category : Franchise, Food/Hospitality, Takeaway Food, Alcohol/Liquor
Famous Portuguese chicken shop offering succulent marinated chicken and accompaniments for casual dining or take away convenience. Freshly prepared food, high quality menu.
Features of this opportunity include:
- Busy Parramatta Eat Street location
- Profitable business,
- 3 Year Lease Option from 26th April 2018
- Rent $126k per annum ex gst
- Proven Franchise concept with great support network
- Recently acquired liquor licence
- Strong social media following
- Modest initial Franchise fee $25,000.
- Ongoing Franchise Fees - Royalty 6%, Marketing 3%
- Currently operating 7 days, Mon-Fri 11am-11pm, Weekends to midnight.
- Growth opportunity - increasing liquor sales through recently acquired liquor licence.
- Growth opportunity - increase catering revenue from the abundance of clients within Parrmatta CBD
- Growth opportunity - Benefit from high surge trade from Wanderers and Eels events at brand new 30,000-seat stadium at Parramatta from 2019.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4038233#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $126,400 -
Weekly Rent : $2,431
Annual Turnover : $936,000 -
Weekly Turnover : $18,000
Annual Gross Profit : $618,000 -
Weekly Gross Profit : $11,885
Annual Ebit : $182,000 -
Weekly Ebit : $3,500
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Apr 2015
Lease End : Apr 2018
Franchise : Franchise Resale
Franchise Royalties : $75000
Approximate Stock Value : $
Year Purchased : 2015
Year Established : 2015
Days Trading : 7
1 Full Time - 8 Casual
Staff Salaries : $145,000
Reason for Sale : Vendor Other Interest
Location : Busy Parramatta 'Eat Street'
Business Potential : Increase Revenue from Liquor licence, caterring and Parramatta Stadium event days