Preggi Bellies SE QLD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Preggi Bellies is Australia's leading strength and fitness exercise program, designed specifically for pregnant and postnatal women. Preggi Bellies has been enjoyed by over 20,000 participating pregnant women for over 15 years in Australia and South Africa.
International research has shown that with exercise, pregnant women can actively improve their fitness and wellness throughout their pregnancy and can achieve health benefits for pregnancy, labour and post-delivery previously thought impossible.
This Preggi Bellies QLD Franchise Territory runs from Noosa/Brisbane inland to Toowoomba and then south to Coolangatta. You have the opportunity to continue to run a multi-site franchise – leasing rooms at an hourly rate at commercial gyms. You can also run multiple sessions from a single studio venue – as Melbourne Preggi Bellies does, OR DO BOTH – the sky is the limit!
Preggi Bellies is the Pregnancy Hub for ALL pregnancy and post-natal exercise.
Some key benefits of this business:
Current owner has other business interests and works part time, doing 10-15 hours per week on admin
* Great opportunity for a full-time owner to expand and grow the business
* Online support platform for easy management and bookings
* Trained and fully certified Pre and Postnatal Instructors all in place
* Established relationships already in place with commercial gyms including Fernwood, Goodlife and other private gyms
* Equipment Fit Balls and Hand weights are already stored at each current venue
* Opportunity to expand current class schedule and increase profits
* Fully equipped with everything needed to start running your own business right away, you can start taking an income immediately!
* Take advantage of the rapid growing fitness industry
* Solid loyal customer base, with opportunities to grow further
Price: $48,000 + SAV
If you are interested in learning more about this unique business opportunity please contact our office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0468 454 467