Not only do we provide one off and regular domestic & small office cleaning, we offer bond cleaning, ready for sale cleans, renovation cleans and spring cleans.
We also have relationships with Real estates, Building & Painting companies and Government Departments that provide us with regular work. And we are contracted to a number of Aged Care Providers who have clients ready and waiting for a spring cleaning service as well as on-going regular cleaning.
Areas covered in this franchise are; Gympie down to Bribie Island.
What you get for your money:
• A full compliment of cleaning equipment eg. backpack vacuum, mop & bucket, cloths, spray bottles etc. Plus a small supply of commercial cleaning products to get you started
• Full training is provided
• Full support from the Franchisor to assist you in the start up of your own business
Black & White Home Services is a strong solid organisation that promotes an attractive income by providing Home Services such as Domestic Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Lawn mowing & Gardening and more!
Black & White Home Services know what our clients like, and what they don’t. We are committed to delivering exceptional services our customers want by listening closely to their expectations and enabling them the freedom and lifestyle that they desire. By consistently maintaining our existing clients through ongoing service and encouraging referrals to new and potential clients through our superior service and competitive pricing. The contribution of all members of the team is vital to achieving these company goals.
Why buy this business?
- Expect a turnover to be around $1000 to $1500 per week with regular clientele, with the potential to earn over $2.5k per week by taking on bond cleans/one off spring cleans (for a 2 person team) !!
- Non exclusive areas in The Sunshine Coast(however this current franchise is located in Gympie)
- Work for an established business with an extensive database and major contracts already in place
- Fixed weekly fee means the more money you make the more you earn!
- Join a growing successful business and be part of an amazing team!
We currently do a huge amount of work for Aged Care, therefore the new franchisee would have to provide a number of security documents including a current National Police Check to be compliant.
Feel free to email the seller questions, and more information can be found on www.blackandwhitehomeservices.com.au. Phone 3170 3261
The Franchising Code of Conduct is administered by the ACCC and contains a number of rules that apply when selling or buying a franchise. The ACCC's Franchisee start-up checklist can help you understand your entitlements."
1999 Stock Included:
Yes Business Operated from Home:
Yes YouTube Share URL:
https://youtu.be/2tqLeX-MpMo Status Changed: