Tutor Doctor: Own your franchise
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
What is the market like?
- Australia's 5-billion-dollar tutoring industry is experiencing huge growth.
- 1 in 4 Australian students are receiving private tutoring every year, at $60-$90 per hour.
- Spending on education is one of the top 15 purchases for Australian families. Having recently increased by 101% for students in secondary school.
How successful is it?
Tutor Doctor started franchising out of Canada in 2003. It has grown to over 500 units in 16 countries, helping almost 300,000 people around the world!
What support will I receive?
After comprehensive pre-training, you will take part in a 12-week support program designed to help apply everything you have learned as you grow your business.
Why Tutor Doctor?
- Succeed with low overhead and high earning potential.
- A strong, supportive and global network of franchisees for mentoring, friendship and support.
- Work from home to fit with your lifestyle.
- Extensive training and support to make sure you succeed.
- Make a real difference in the lives of students.