Sumo Salad - Charlestown Square - Price Drop!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Franchise Business Key Features & Benefits
$175,000 plus Stock at Valuation
- Located in the food court at the busy Charlestown Square shopping centre in Newcastle.
- New lease and franchise agreement in place.
- Store relocated within food court in 2017 and fit out is ‘as new’. Nothing to spend!
- Profitable business with growing sales.
- Ample opportunity to start catering for surrounding offices and businesses.
- No experience necessary. Franchisor provides comprehensive induction program.
- Proven business model that was established in 2003, with excellent training, operations support & marketing
- Be part of the fresh food revolution that isn't showing any signs of slowing down!
- Capitalise on the growing demand for fresh and healthy takeaways
The "fresh-fast" industry is exploding... and Sumo Salad wants you to join them in providing your community with a tasty alternative to fatty, fried fast food!
Sumo Salad take enormous pride in serving up fresh, nutritious salads, pastas, and more to time-crunched, health-conscious consumers. We eliminate unnecessary fats, GMOs, and artificial ingredients whenever possible, and strive to provide fresh, wholesome ingredients our customers can feel good about - like free-range chicken and organic vegetables.
Becoming a Sumo Salad franchisee enables you to take advantage of an established, growing, well recognised and trusted Australian brand. As a franchisee, you will leverage the brand recognition from being part of the Sumo Salad franchise network and enjoy the benefit of national, regional and local marketing campaigns.
For more information please contact James Taylor from Finn Franchise Brokers on 0447 273287 or via email@example.com