History: From a single salon in Paris in 1975, today there are more than 600 Franck Provost Paris salons in 30 countries.
Over 10 million women trust Franck Provost every year, and in our successful operations spanning four decades, we have received many awards and recognitions for our expertise and quality of service.
• Small Business of the Year - 2013 FACCI Business Awards
• Gold Salon Select accreditation from the Australian Hairdressing Council (AHC)
About the Opportunity:
Location: Brisbane is a busy city and a tourist destination. By launching a new franchise business in this particular area, you will find a busy location with thousands of clients for your business and built a new exciting urban lifestyle at the same time.
Length of Agreement: Usually 5 years, with an option to renew, aligned on the Lease agreement.
• Professional team of stylists and photographers provides beautiful hair styles and images featured across a wide range of premium marketing and advertising material
• Network’s professional marketing team ensures the brand is consistently showcased across the country through media and events, as well as providing you with a local area marketing kit to drive customers to your specific salon
Training and support:
• Training in professional hair salon management
• Support from the head office in the back-end administration to help you focus on the salon floor
Franchise owner skills:
• Hairdressing experience is not necessary
• Positive and entrepreneurial mindset
• Genuine commitment to make your salon grow and prosper
• Passion to drive and create a warm and inviting salon culture
As a Franck Provost franchise owner, you’ll not only be rewarded with creating positive change in your clients but also positively change your own life. If you believe that you have the passion and if this is the opportunity which you may be looking for, contact our team now. We would love to meet you and present you our amazing family!
Business Operated from Home:
No YouTube Share URL: