Bricks 4 Kidz - Brisbane Inner East
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 2015
Gross Revenue: —
Why not join a successful global franchise group, where children learn and have fun while building in-house LEGO® creations? Choose the hours and days you work.
The current owner has built the business from scratch since 2015 and has established a solid and well regarded foundation. This business is fully operational and ready to be taken over by the right person. With existing bookings in place, you will be able to continue running the business in no time.
- Exclusive territory
- Established relationships with schools and organisations such as Bunnings, shopping centres, hospitals
- Repeat customers
- Use of unique model plans, designed in-house by engineers and architects
- On-going support
- Over 37 locations in Australia, 550+ worldwide
Bricks 4 Kidz is a great business for children from ages 5 and up; built on the global popularity of LEGO bricks.
Bricks 4 Kidz runs high quality programs and activities, including:
– School Holiday Workshops
- Coding with Robotics Workshops
– After School Programs
– School Incursions
– Vacation Care Incursions
– Birthday Parties
- Pre-School Classes
- Special Events - eg. Shopping Centre Activations, Special Bunnings Events, Kids' Club Events
There is huge potential for growth in all areas of the business.
Ranked #1 Children's Enrichment Franchise by Entrepreneur magazine, BRICKS 4 KIDZ® has established 750+ locations in over 45 countries since its foundation in 2008. There are currently 37 Australian franchisees and the vendor holds an exclusive territory.
- Comprehensive four-day training, including marketing and sales strategies in Sydney.
- There are no training fees for new owners.
- Access to systems and techniques, making business ownership simple and efficient.
- Daily use of Yammer, an online collaboration tool for global owners
- Weekly optional deep-dive calls for Australian owners focusing on topics for professional development.
- Quarterly Australian Owners Meetings, to share experiences and identify best practices.
- Annual BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Owners National Conference in Australia
- A well managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business at an easy to find web address to post all your programs, classes and other activities (vacation programs, birthday parties, etc.)
- Continuing R&D at BRICKS 4 KIDZ® to develop and deploy new programs and products, reflecting new trends in the children services market
The new owner will not be required to pay a franchise fee.
The new owner will have all equipment, materials and contacts required to continue operating this business.
The new owner will have access to a pool of casual, trained and screened staff to call on.
This business is currently run from home, we hire venues where we run our programs.
There is opportunity to open a BRICKS 4 KIDZ Activity Centre.
For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bridget on 0402 467 877
Number of Employees:
Business Operated from Home: