Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
HOGS BREATH CAFe, THE GREAT AUSSIE STEAKHOUSE : AIRLIE BEACH, QLD - CHECK THE PRICE GREAT BUYING IN A POPULAR TOURIST LOCATION
Hog's Breath Cafe is a steakhouse restaurant chain and franchise of Hog's Australia's Steakhouse restaurants. The first Australian business restaurant model was opened in July 1989 at Airlie Beach, Queensland. 100% Australian owned, there are now some 75 locations around Australia.
This premium steakhouse brand is known for fresh, quality produce sourced locally from Aussie growers.Their extensive menu allows diners to personalise their Prime Rib Steak meal, create their own sensational salad masterpiece or enjoy their Trim-A-Licious dishes (especially chosen from the menu based on their minimum kj and calorie values), not to mention their Devilish dessert range.
Key Features :-
* Sales approx $1.85 MIL per annum.
* Potential profit up to $205,000 per annum.
* Excellent main street location in a popular seaside locality. Nearby backpackers are a ready source of customers.
* New lease and franchise agreement on offer.
* Store owned by head office, plently of upside for handson operator/s.
* A great package into a popular brand.
McCormack Business Brokers sell Cafes, Coffee shops, Takeaways such as Oporto, Subway, KFC, Gloria Jeans, Michels, Donut King, Pizza Hut, Boost Juice, Red Rooster as well as Telstra licensed shops.
For a full comprehensive business profile please call McCormack Brokers on (02) 9212 2799 or you can request a confidentiality form by emailing your full name, home address and contact phone no. to email@example.com F1940