Town and Country Foodworks
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Town and Country FoodWorks prides itself on its fresh, contemporary approach to retail whilst still retaining a friendly, community-focused relationship with its customers.
Unlike any other supermarket brand in Australia, every store in FoodWorks is different and each have a strong sense of independence, which gives them full flexibility to tailor their store to their local community’s needs.
This busy supermarket was established over 60 years ago, is very popular and heavily relied upon by the locals in this area. As the name suggests, it services both town and country customers with its in-store retail and country orders. It stocks everything from meat and vegetables, to tobacco, and household items. It is a one stop shop for all your grocery needs!
The business would ideally be suited to a couple or partnership in order to take full advantage of reduced wage costs and increased profits.
At this price it is way below set up cost so don't delay making an enquiry TODAY!
Key features & benefits:
* Fantastic high profile location in the busy area of the main street with very good foot traffic
* Impressive 7 figure sales turnover
* Opportunity for a motivated owner operator or husband / wife team to drive sales and increase profits
* No prior experience required, full training and ongoing support provided!
* Experienced, competent and friendly staff in place
* Long established business, has been trading for over 60 years at the same location
* Strong loyal local customer base
* Known for the BEST cooked chickens in town
* Favourable lease terms
* Diversified income streams with in-store retail plus rural, bulk and hospitality orders
* Well-regarded in the community due to exceptional service, convenience and sponsorship of local organisations
* Well known brand with over 370 stores nationwide
For further information about this franchise opportunity, please contact our expert Franchise Specialist, Dione Mauric on 0415 543 469.
Price: $99,000 + SAV