Gelatissimo Australia are currently looking for a driven and customer centric owner operators in Australia. Take a look at some of our excellent area opportunities available! With Gelatissimo, you are powered by an elite product that your customers will love and that you will be proud of making. Our store models can range from kiosk to café dependent on the area.
Being a Gelato industry leader allows you to not only benefit from our brand marketing campaigns but also from our scale and distribution of the franchise network. You will also learn the difference between Gelato and Ice Cream. You will work alongside head office and your fellow franchisees to grow your business and positively promote the brand Australia wide. Our store styles can range from kiosk to cafe.
The strong benefits of becoming a Gelatissimo franchisee are:
• Extensive 3 Week Training Programme in-store
• 5 Year Franchise Agreement (With Option for renewal)
• Flat standard royalty fee – Allowing you to grow and become more profitable
• Benefits of “In-house” Manufacturing and limited supply chain costs
• Innovative and Customer appealing marketing campaigns
• Tried and tested systems and processes in place
• Ongoing Operational and Training Support
• Wide Scope on site selection and positioning
• Family Style Support network from Head Office
The Snapshot Costs of becoming a Gelatissimo Franchisee are:
• Training Costs are approx. $5,000
• Franchise Initial Fee: $50,000
• Franchise Royalties: $250 per week
• Marketing Fee: 3%
*2016 – Gelatissimo recently attended the QSR Media Detpak Awards and won the Best Marketing Campaign.
*2016 – The dessert chain bagged five awards at New South Wales Dairy Awards 2016, taking home silver across the board.
Year Brand Started: 2002
Year Franchising Started: 2004
17 Years YouTube Share URL:
Berwick, Botanic Ridge, Clyde, Clyde North, Cranbourne, Cranbourne East, Cranbourne North, Cranbourne South, Cranbourne West Doveton, Endeavour Hills, Eumemmerring, Hallam, Hampton Park, Harkaway, Lynbrook, Lyndhurst, Lysterfield South, Narre Warren , ALL Regions of Australia
Franchise for Sale
Do the words ‘be your own boss’ and ‘work outdoors’ appeal to you? Join an established and well -respected business that thrives on supporting their team and allows you to control your income!
Franchises and Business Opportunities | Lawn Mowing and Maintenance