With over 200 franchises established across North America and now Australia, Nurse Next Door is an award-winning home care franchise business in an industry that is experiencing unparalleled year on year growth.Forecasts projecting one in five Australians will be aged over 65 in the next 20 years, and the NDIS giving people living with disabilities more choice and control over when, where and how they get the support they need, the home care market offers an unparalleled opportunity in the franchise industry. From companionship to end-of-life care, we are providing safer, happier home care in both aged care and disability support that is helping clients stay at home.
If you are looking for an opportunity that is Making Lives Better, join us and build a home care business with heart.
Ground-Breaking Support and Systems
We offer Franchise Partners a 24/7 Care Services Platform - a centralised scheduling and client support platform operating 365 days per year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Designed to alleviate the administration duties of the Franchise Partner, the care services platform handles all calls, inquiries and client visits allowing the Franchise Partner to focus on building their business.
Other key advantages to becoming a Nurse Next Door Franchise Partner include:
- An award-winning and widely-acknowledged culture that lives and breaths the core purpose of Making Lives Better®
- Marketing systems geared towards helping you build relationships with the right influencers in your market
- A recruiting program focused on finding and retaining a world-class team of caregivers - the heart of your business
- Your own sales performance coach available as needed in the role of both coach and cheerleader
Our training starts with our Franchise Opener program, which covers everything from insurance, to wrapping your Nurse Next Door car, to setting up your marketing and sales systems. You’ll also join us for a full week of Franchise Partner Training to show you how to on the road towards becoming a successful franchise operator. Members of our HeartQuarters office will show you how to be a leader, effective executor, great communicator, skilled manager of people and excellent operator. You'll leave training with a solid understanding of the finances and metrics behind the business and or the critical first six to eight months, an assigned coach will guide you through the inevitable rough spots. Our coaches are part counselor, part cheerleader, part business consultant — and the entire home office team is available for as long or as often as you need us. We understand that sometimes the hardest part is getting started so we've developed tools such as a 16 Week Plan to help new Franchise Partners find their footing and ensure they're set up for success from the
Our HeartQuarters team consists of Marketing, Operations, People, IT and Care Services specialists, all of whom are available to all Franchise Partners to provide guidance and support at any point of their business. Some initiatives and tools that we have are:
- eLearning. This tool was developed so Franchise Partners can ensure caregivers and employees are equipped with resources and information that will set them up for success. Online learning modules ensure brand consistency in training that will help employees retain information easier.
- Franchise Opener. This plan was created as a guideline for Franchise Partners to use in the lead up to, and following their initial launch. With step-by-step instructions, this plan is a "how-to" to ensure Franchise Partners see results from the start.
- Annual Conference. Our global Annual Conference in Vancouver, Canada is an opportunity to unite Franchise Partners and members of HeartQuarters from all over the world. This event is full of learnings, networking and celebration.
- Regionals Conference. Our Regionals events are an annual opportunity when HeartQuarters hits the road and comes to you. Like the Annual Conference, this event is full of learnings, networking and celebration, in your state.
Length of franchise agreement is 5 + 5 + 5
Rockhampton offers lifestyle and opportunity for a home care business owner to make a difference in their community. The diverse population creates demand in both the aged care and disability sectors - a strong foundation for growth and success.
18 YouTube Share URL: