Cool Brand, Hot Opportunity
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
When you own a Jamaica Blue café you have a business with exceptional brand recognition a reputation for fine coffee and excellent food and the operational support to excel as a café business owner.
To be customised for a specific location (or)
Several highly desirable locations are still available, contact us to discuss one’s nearest to you.
Operating since 1994, and now with approximately 120 locations throughout Australia Jamaica Blue Café owners receive world-class, nationally accredited business operational training & support via the Foodco Group which are one of Australia’s leading franchisors with more than 26 years’ experience in food / retail franchising. Hence, the opportunity may suit either owner operators or passive owners looking to have the business run under management.
There are currently over 160 Jamaica Blue café locations across 7 countries.:
Australia Established: 1994
Total Australian Cafes; 118
Franchised Units: 111
Company Owned Units: 7
States Operating In: NSW, VIC, WA, QLD, SA, NT
Average Number of Employees: 4-6 staff
Passive Ownership: Yes
Support and Training
Jamaica Blue provides nationally recognised, accredited training courses for all new and existing café franchise business partners and staff. All café franchise owners who complete the Jamaica Blue Training Program receive a Certificate III in Hospitality.
These specialised accredited training courses are delivered:
- At Jamaica Blue’s state of the art Centre of Retail Excellence (CORE)
- Online through Jamaica Blue’s E-learning and communication portal
- At Jamaica Blue training stores
- In your own business.
Additional Ongoing Training:
- In-field visitations by specialised Jamaica Blue Operations Consultants.
- Annual operations training programs, to improve consistency and reward outstanding performance.
- E-learning training delivered via the Jamaica Blue E-Learning communication and training portal.