Profitable Coffee Shop For Sale in Beautiful Cabarita Beach!
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
They say location is everything and it certainly rings true in the case of this Coffee Shop in Cabarita Beach.
Cabarita Beach, an up-and-coming coastal town in northern New South Wales, it is a hugely popular spot due to its glittering beaches and prime surf conditions. It’s just a 30 minute drive to Byron Bay.
This coffee shop is in an unbelievable position – it couldn’t be better – lining the footpath of the main street, just a stone’s throw from the beach. The store also neighbours Woolworths and BWS.
Open in 2014, the store has a beautifully-designed interior and exterior, which can seat 98 people. The outdoor space boasts table and chairs under big umbrellas, providing customers with a shady place to sit and plenty of beach vibes.
This really is a rare chance to own a coffee shop so close to the beach in an up-and-coming coastal town.
Other key features:
* Great net profit, plus $60,000 p.a.
* Good rent deal, long lease
* Easy-to-run and simple systems in place
* Long-serving staff
* Currently run under management, so there is huge opportunity for an enthusiastic new owner operator to grow the business further
* Opportunity to add in Alcohol/Restaurant which is lacking in the area
* Opportunity to increase clientele based on being truly local business
* Local Area marketing opportunity
* Recent fitout to remain
Asking price $150,000 + SAV
Owners are looking to retire and are wanting to move interstate to be closer to their family.
Contact Luke Mansbridge NOW for a fast response – complete the enquiry section on this page!
Finn Franchise Brokers
1300 535 932