About Flatpack Assembly Services
Flatpack Assembly Services has grown to become one of the fastest growing Franchises in the world, operating across Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the EU. Providing you with the Franchise opportunity to grow with a global brand, be your own boss & enjoy your work life again. Demand for the service is extremely high, enabling job security & the opportunity to earn an incredible monthly income.
The concept is simple; assembling people’s flatpack products at their home or office for a flat fee. Partnered with some of the world’s largest brands, such as IKEA, we enable them to offer a competitive service to their customers.
Benefits of owning a Flatpack Assembly Services Franchise.
Flatpack Assembly Service’s outstanding customer service and brand recognition generates the enquiries, while our unique system allows the Franchises to be available to all handymen, even without previous experience.
Some of the many benefits of owning a Flatpack Assembly Services Franchise are;
• An exclusive marketing territory to call your own
• Low operating costs
• Opportunities to grow your own business
• Full promotional materials and marketing strategies provided
• Ongoing training & resources from our customer support team
• Current demand exceeding the current ability to supply
• Managing your workload easily & effectively with our innovative software systems
• Receive complete comprehensive Franchise manuals
• You have a team of people supporting you in building your business, allowing you to get into business for yourself not by yourself!
Our head office marketing team provides a full array of promotional materials and marketing strategies to get the word out about your Flatpack Assembly Service Franchise. Providing the following ongoing coverage:
• Local area marketing campaigns within your territory
• Social Media
• E-marketing to customers
• In-store advertising
A 5-day induction programme conducted at our Sydney training centre covering training in the following;
• Becoming a full accredited installer
• Our management systems; Toolkit & Xero
• Customer Service
• Industry knowledge
Continual business & systems training is provided on a regular basis, as well as on an individual’s needs.
Prior experience is not essential as we can train you in what you need to know. A successful installer possesses the following traits;
• Hard working
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solver
• Follows processes as a Franchisee
Our current site locations in Australia include ACT, New South Wales & Victoria. Due to the extremely high demand for our service we are expanding into Queensland. We are always on the lookout for new Franchises to build, develop and grow their own business. We currently only have eight new Franchise opportunities starting in the South East corner of Qld, so don’t miss out!
Broker/Agent ID Number:
FAS SEQ YouTube Share URL: