Freehold General Store and Cafe/Takeaway with Residence- Mount Tyson, QLD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Being the only shop in town, and with a home included, the sky's the limit with this excellent freehold investment in the beautiful country town of Mount Tyson.
23km from Oakey and 19km from Pittsworth, this busy enterprise has been established for 100 years, and was once part of the Cobb & Co track, as well as being the old Telecom exchange.
- Mixed business consisting of small grocery lines, cafe, takeaways, plumbing/pump supplies, fuel, car & truck batteries
- Community Postal Agents - PO Boxes, mail/parcel collection
- Stocks newspapers/magazines and ice creams/lollies
- Popular fortnightly Pizza Night
- Opposite State School
- 3-bedroom home attached to shop
- 10kw solar system
- Family-run - 2 people can manage the business
- Clientele includes locals families and businesses, farm workers, school staff, tourists plus wedding guests from nearby venue
- Training provided
- Huge range of equipment including Cold Room (1800mm x 2300mm), 2 large chest freezers, pizza oven, BBQ chicken oven, large upright freezer, large upright fridge and more
Being a well set-up freehold property in a prime position, there are plenty of ways in which a motivated buyer could grow and expand the business. For example, it has great potential as a plant nursery.
The local community is very supportive and friendly, and Mount Tyson is a wonderful town, with beautiful Jacaranda trees lining the main street.
Freehold price: $370,000 WIWO