Leasehold Food & Coffee Outlet on University Campus - Lismore Area, NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
We all know university students love their coffee! And that makes this unique leasehold business a very smart investment - especially if you don't want to work weekends. Established in 2016, the Quick Brown Fox is a very popular food and coffee outlet within the grounds of a busy university campus.
- Busy coffee hotspot and food hub for students, staff and visitors
- Central location in the university plaza
- Excellent reputation and loyal customer base - there's always a queue!
- So easy to operate - completely takeaway
- Top quality coffee and tea, fresh juice and smoothies, hot and cold savoury meals and sweets
- Caters for gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Full shop fit-out February 2016
- Trades Monday to Friday, 7.30am-4pm
- Closed weekends and public holidays
- Closed over Christmas for 2-3 weeks
- Long-term lease
- All equipment bought new and in excellent condition
Already very profitable with a great turnover, there is still scope to grow the business. For example, it caters for meetings and groups, but this could be expanded.
It's a fantastic business for an owner-operator or couple, who still want their weekends and Christmas off - something hard to find in the hospitality industry!
This is a regrettable sale, due to family circumstances, and the owner wants the business to prosper and grow. So what are you waiting for? Check out this very smart investment now.
Leasehold price: $100,000