SOLD -TRANSPORT BUSINESS
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
SOLD - (COURIER AND MEDIUM RIGID FREIGHT)
Hunter Region / Newcastle / Sydney
This family owned and operated transport business has been established for over 17 years. It is well-known within the industry for providing reliability and exceptional service.
The business has maintained an impressive and loyal customer base with some of Australia's largest and most reputable companies on its books. Extremely successful it is being presented to market for the first time as the owner is making his transition in to retirement.
Key features include:
- Strong turnover of $3.5 Million per annum (approximately & growing each year)
- Currently run under full management with the owner spending very little time in the business
- Plant & equipment consists of a fleet of 31 fully maintained vehicles and trucks
- Current market value of plant & equipment is approximately $325,000
- Currently using state of the art job tracking system “Allatrac” for all vehicles, includes GPS tracking
- Experienced drivers and office staff willing to stay on
- Fully functional and self-managed website, currently using XERO
- Accounting Software with remote access
- Owner to assist with a comprehensive and streamlined handover and transition to ensure the businesses ongoing success - Main service areas include the Hunter Region, Newcastle, Sydney, Lithgow, Mudgee & Gunnedah Mine Sites
- Head office is located just off the M1 Motorway and Hunter expressway intersection at Cameron Park. Provides direct access for travelling North, South, East or West of Newcastle
Ideal business for an experienced truck driver or someone with transport industry experience to take over & make some real money. Could also be an excellent acquisition for an existing transport company.
A great opportunity to secure your future and be your own boss.
OWNER HAS PRICED TO SELL!!
To obtain more information you will need to complete a Confidentiality Agreement and contact the Listing Agent Brad Wallace.