Strategic Resort Development Site
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Central Tasmania.
- Unique opportunity to acquire and further develop an existing freehold hotel at a major tourist destination.
- Surrounded by World Heritage listed National Parks in the picturesque Central Tasmanian Highlands/Lakes.
- Adjacent to a significant Tasmanian landmark and the famous Overland Track.
- Existing Hotel, Restaurant and budget accommodation generating positive cash flow.
- DA (development approval) received for over 60 motel units/apartments, large tavern/restaurant and retail shops.
- Strong existing coach trade - 180 to 240 coaches visit pa.
- Recent complementary developments completed in the area include up-market accommodation, increasing the demand for hospitality infrastructure.
- Located on a major tourist route on the only available freehold property in the National Park precinct.
For an extensive Information Memorandum on this opportunity please contact Divest Merge Acquire for a Confidentiality Agreement or via: http://divestmergeacquire.com/ca/1559
Contact your nearest Divest Merge Acquire Office on 1800 700 111 or visit http://divestmergeacquire.com/ to view more opportunities.