Iconic Retail Florist For Sale - Central Coast NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
First time offered in 40 years. Sale Price $345K
Operating from 2 prime retail locations this excellent Florist / Giftware business has provided a very healthy income for the owners for many years. It is well known and respected in the industry and the local community and is one of the leading Inter flora outlets in the country. Systems and presentation are of the highest standard and qualified staff are in place. This is the best time to buy coming in to Spring and the peak trading times of Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day are getting close. Valentines Day should be a bumper day this year as it falls on a Thursday and the fleet of trucks has already been booked for the pickups from market.
• Turnover $17,500+pw (exc GST)
• GM 65%+
• 2 Prominent retail locations with off street parking
• Affordable rents with long leases
• Opportunity to purchase 1 premise if required
• Industry leading presentation
• $500K investment has been made in store fit-outs
• Temperature controlled showcases maximise flower ‘life’
• Documented systems and procedures in place
• Sales via Walk In, Internet, Phone and Inter flora
• 15,000 customer details in database
• 4 qualified florists on staff
The vendors are moving North but wish to see a successful transition to new ownership. All systems and qualified staff are in place and a straightforward handover is envisioned. The owner would like to provide a 2 week handover after settlement but a slightly longer period could be agreed if required.
This business is very well established with many returning retail customers and Corporate Accounts. There is genuinely not a cent to spend and everything is in place to further expand the business if desired. The business would either suit an owner operator but could easily be run under management if required and still provide a healthy return for an investor. The new owner does not need to have experience in the industry or qualifications as a florist to be successful.
The business is for sale for $345,000 (+ GST, if any), this includes Goodwill and Plant & Equipment. Stock at valuation will be an additional cost and is typically maintained at a level of around $35,000