Chinese Restaurant For Sale - Erina Fair
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Annual Revenue $2.4m+ Sale Price $553K The restaurant has been established for over 13 years and is the only Chinese restaurant on the Central Coast offering authentic Yum Cha as part of its extensive menu.
The business is extremely popular with locals, holidaymakers and shoppers at Erina Fair and people will queue for the quality of food and service provided. The owner oversees daily operations to ensure the very highest standards are maintained at all times.
• Located in outdoor food / entertainment area
• Close Proximity to Hoyts Cinema and Ice Rink
• Internal seating for up to 230 persons
• Well equipped and spotless kitchen / prep area
• Extensive menu of Yum Cha and a la Carte
• Excellent wine list
• Weekly turnover ranges $30K - $80K
• Rent 14% of revenue
• COG's approx 25%
• Sales approx. 70% EFTPOS / 30% Cash
• Experienced staff wish to remain with the business
• All equipment assets are owned by the business
• Very detailed financials are available
The vendor wishes to return to China to focus on his business interests there. Skilled and experienced staff are in place and a new owner could easily transition into the business with a 2 week handover.
This is an excellent business and everything is in place to facilitate an easy transition. The current floor manager supervises all aspects of table service while the owner has supervised the kitchen and financial aspects of the business. This is a busy, successful and profitable restaurant located in a very popular shopping centre location.
The business is for sale for $553,000 which includes Goodwill and Plant and Equipment. Stock will be valued at time of sale and will be an additional cost.