Principle Employer Organisation (PEO) For Sale Brisbane
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
PEO Business Registered with QLD Gov. Dedicated to working with Schools providing formal traineeships and emloyment opportunities. Placement alligned to relevant certificate III qualifications.
The Business services a small footprint of the Brisbane and surrounding areas School market in one VOC area. Significant growth potentially exists in VOC area, adding more VOC and increase footprint of delivery.
Training and Assessing
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
3-year x 3-year Options
Expiry 1st July 2019
1 x FT Owner
2 x FT Trainer and Assessor
1 x PT Trainer and Assessor
1 x Casual Admin
Reason for Sale
The business was established to be a strategic companion business for a larger organisation. Scalability, repeat business and reputation have been established over approximately 6 years. The founding Director would like to see the business move to the next level. The business can easily remain as stand alone for a new owner to take to the next level.
About the Business
Principle Employer Organisation (PEO), registered with The Queensland Government. Dedicated to working with Schools, to provide formal traineeships and employment opportunities that comprise work placement aligned to relevant Certificate III qualifications for Year 11 and 12 Students.
Providing employment opportunities to School Students, leading to qualified outcomes at the conclusion of the traineeship lifecycle. The PTO aims to connect trainees with Host employers, who are willing to invest in the future talent pool for Queensland and ultimately Australia.
Providing Queensland Government and Commonwealth Governments funded training and employment programs.
1. Recruitment - Host Employers, Trainees.
2. Sign up - Traineeship contract - Trainee, School, AAC, RTO and Guardian
3. Employment and Training - 50 days paid employment and formal training in relevant qualification.
4. Progress Visits - Weekly phone calls to Host Employer, Monthly visits to Supervisor and Trainee.
5. Completion - On the Job Competence and off the job competence are reached, trainee is completed and qualified in the vocational outcome.
Providing Child Care Traineeships to over hundreds of Senior School Students in Brisbane and growing to work with Host Employers at any location in Queensland giving help to invest in the future talent pool for Child Care Industry.
Personnel are duty bound to observe its principle employer organisation code of practice covering
• Professional Conduct
• Conflict Of Interest
• Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
• Informed and organisation focused
• The business is a Principle Employer Organisation, registered with QLD Government & licensed Labour hire organisation. It accesses State and Commonwealth Government funding to provide its service, its primary focus is to provide smooth transition for qualified school leavers into the workforce.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
Business Sales Specialist
Mentored Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0400 696 275 T: 1800 858 696 E: email@example.com