CATERING, WHOLESALE and CAFE business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
INVESTMENT $325,000 + SAV
food2u Catering has been operating since 2001 and has amassed many regular long-term clients.
The business is being sold as a going concern and includes:
* A large Commercial Kitchen and preparation areas, Refrigeration, Cool Room, all recipes, kitchen equipment and two vehicles.
* Purpose-built infrastructure that will cater for functions of up to 200 people.
* A reliable and professional team of hospitality staff including three long-term chefs, a delivery driver, a kitchen hand and an office manager.
* A solid lease at $32,000 per annum (2 years left), plus a further 2 x 5-year options.
* A functional herb garden, an office, a storage area, and a lock up garage.
There is an on-site cafe, which operates on Thursday and Friday nights selling pizza and pasta. The premises is suitable for running cooking classes.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
* Revenue over $600,000 and growing.
* Capable of being run under management with all business processes and procedures fully documented and systemised.
* Situated in a busy traffic area on Derwent Park Road (Off the Brooker Highway) with highly visual signage.
* The Vendor will assist the new owners with transition.
* Ample free parking.
* Professionally developed and maintained website: www.food2u.com.au
* food2u has a regular wholesale sales to local independent grocers.
food2u caters for Christmas functions, corporate lunches and dinners, breakfast catering, dinner parties, events, product launches, weddings, functions, morning and afternoon teas, and parties.
The business is suitable for a family, a company, an owner/operator, a Hotelier, or a Chef.
CONTACT our Expert Broker, Dean Demeyer
MOBILE: 0419 382 359 OFFICE: (03) 6108 9110