Lifestyle and Income - Boat Hire, Fuel and Convenience Store For Sale - NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business ID: BS9463
Income to owner $200,000 + Sale Price $530,000
Located 1hr 10 minutes north of Sydney CBD, this long established business (35 years) provides boat hire services and supplies from the Convenience Store to locals, fishermen and holidaymakers to the area.
The business produces an excellent income for the working owner and the premises comes with a self contained, well presented and spacious 2 bedroom flat above the store. The business has the only on- road petrol pumps in the area and this attracts many people to the business. The premises also include 12 car parking spaces and 19 boat moorings.
• Turnover exceeds $1.3m per annum
• Income from boat hire, fuel sales, cigarettes, bait, groceries, drinks, hot food, ice etc
• Extensive list of equipment assets including:
• 14 front steer fishing 'tinnies' with outboard motors
• 2 x 12 person BBQ boats with canopy and toilet
• 2 x 10 person BBQ boats with canopy and toilet
• 1 x Haines Hunter rescue boat with 70hp motor
• 1 x 8 person fishing pontoon with canopy
• 2 x fuel pumps (tanks renewed 2011)
• Excellent lease – 6 months remaining with 3 x 5 year options
• 2 bed room flat onsite – live in or rent out ($400pw)
The business is very simple to operate and a 2 week handover would be sufficient to familiarise the new owner with the operational aspects of the business. The current owner will remain in the area for 1-2 months after sale and will be contactable for advice if required.
The business is very simple to operate and is currently run by the owner and one full time staff member. It would be ideal for either a single person or a small family able to share the work amongst them. The business also generates enough profit to be run under management if required.
Asking Price: The business is for sale for $530,000 and this includes all assets and goodwill. Stock will be an additional cost and inventory (including fuel and cigarettes) is typically held between $45,000-$60,000.