Importation and Wholesale Supply - Niche
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This exceptional business specialises in offering Australia the largest range of well being products sourced from longterm dependable suppliers around the world.
This one owner business has been established over 27 years and over the years has grown to offer the largest range of Quality products that are highly sought after and used in all types of commercial and domestic applications.
Products are distributed to some of the Largest healthy product retailers throughout Australia and Overseas.
Boxes in Boxes out.
Products help people worldwide with muscular pains, mental stimulation, depression, anxiety, nervous tension, respiratory problems, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, headaches, insomnia, digestive disorders, aches and pains.
You will need no skills other than common sense and standard business acumen.
The products require no special licensing or certification to distribute wholesale worlwide.
The well laid out warehouse enables wholesale or retail customers to view and purchase the widest range of budget or finest quality products all in the one location.
95% of products are sold to wholesale distributors with the other 5% sold via the online store (this sales avenue could be increased fivefold).
The warehouse is currently located on the Gold Coast but the operation of this business could be anywhere on the eastern seaboard.
Enjoying a reputation within the industry for providing high quality products at affordable prices and always endeavouring to exceed customers' expectations.
The large modern warehousing and administration facility provides easy main road access, plenty of parking, comfortable offices and well laid out and secure storage.
The rent is very reasonable with an attractive lease.
Always extremely busy with orders coming in at an ever increasing rate.
Established proven systems will enable exceptional further growth under the guidance of a new energetic owner.
The owner is willing to help the new owner with a smooth transition by passing on the historical knowledge and intellectual property of this Highly Successful business.
These are feel good products which have been used universally for thousands of years
This Blue Chip Business, has been Successfully operated by the owner approx. 35hrs per week with an impressive owner Income.
This business will not disappoint and is definitely worth your closer inspection.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to purchase this exceptional business pportunity.
Contact Howard on 0755 640 660
For more great businesses go to
URL Better Business Sales
Certain Pics are Used for Illustration Purposes Only
Broker/Agent ID Number: