Timber Flooring Machining Business
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This Opportunity is to purchase the plant and machinery necessary to machine Timber Flooring. The purchaser would be a critical part of a larger integrated timber mill operation.
Machinery for sale includes:
1. 2009 Leadermac 6-head Moulder
2. 2009 Jeffer JF 200 Knife Grinder
3. 2009 Kufo Pop Up pzrocession Docker
4. Weinig Profile Grinder
5. Blower & ducting for Moulder
6. Out feed Conveyor & associated handling small conveyors
7. Sawdust hopper with 2 x Bins
8. All Moulder associated heads, knife steel profiles etc.
* There are current contracts in place with Victorian companies to machine their timber into flooring.
* This creates enough work for two full-time people (40 hours/week each)
* Generating approx. $21,000 per month revenue
* One person must be a qualified timber machinist, or have operated a moulder and have plenty of experience
* On top of the sale price the new owner would need to pay $2,000 per month for the lease of the shed and yard space to operate the business
* The shed includes an office, bathroom facilities, sharpening room, and a dry storage room for housing the equipment
CALL Dean Demeyer
MOBILE: 0419 382 359 OFFICE: (03) 6108 9110