Western Sydney University Parramatta Sharetea Bubble Tea Franchise
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Popular student location. Excellent exposure. Available now.
- Located in the 24 hourUni Western Sydney building at 169 Macquarie St.
- Great corner location with massive exposure.
- Near high school with 1200 students.
- University bus stop directly in front of the store.
- Adjacent to the new Parramatta Park development.
If youwant to be your own boss, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join Australia's fastest growing bubble tea franchise. We offer you full training and support and look forward to assisting you with yournew tea business. You don't have to be Chinese to run a Sharetea store.
8 Reasons why Sharetea is the Franchise for You:
- Proven Business Concept established since 1992
- Over 900 stores worldwide
- Popular Product tea is the second most consumedbeverage in the world
- Benefit from the increased popularity of tea as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle
- Sharetea focus is on freshness and quality, sourced directly from our tea farms to our stores
- Hands-on In-store training and ongoing support
- Marketing & Operational Support in all aspects of running your business
- Low Entry Cost our entry cost is very competitive, making Sharetea one of the easiest franchisesto join
Buying a franchise may seem daunting, thats why we offer site selection, lease negotiation, store design &fitout, full training, marketing and operational support, all in one turnkey solution.
Dont delay! Call us / Complete the EnquiryForm NOW. This offer will not last long.