Cafe Coffee Shop in Brisbane area
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This fully staff run daytime coffee shop café is located in the upmarket suburb of Clayfield with sales consistently over $19K per week.
Opens only 56 hours per week from Monday - Sunday 6am to 2pm.
This unique café is highly attractive with trendy comfortable outdoor garden and indoor dining areas.
The business offers a great range of easy to prepare breakfast and lunch meals and snacks plus a large volume of coffee based drinks.
• Sales have grown substantially to now averaging over $19K per week
• Full financials are available
• Approximately 30+ kgs of coffee beans used each week to make high profit coffee sales
• Gross Profit consistent at around 68%
• Staff operated with mainly general admin input by the owner
• Long lease to 2028 and low rent of around $1,000 per week
• Seating for approximately 60+ customers
If you are looking for a trendy café with a unique presentation and great atmosphere and is only open a total of 56 hours per week while retaining Sales of over $19K per week then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Full cooking kitchen, walk-in cold room plus a long lease remaining to November 2028 with low rent of around $1,000 per week and indoor / outdoor seating for 60 customers.
This business has consistently received a high level of positive responses from food critics, social media and received a recently published Qld popular café award.
Note - images are provided for display purposes only and may not accurately reflect the business advertised for sale.
Contact Business Brokers Queensland on 1300 699 480 for further information on this business or to register for regular email updates on new businesses go to our website at www.bbqld.com.au.