Cafe in Major Shopping Centre. Busy traffic, Easy to Run
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business Headline : Cafe in Major Shopping Centre. Busy traffic, Easy to Run
Price : $185,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Cafe/Coffee Shop, Takeaway Food, Restaurant
Partnership Split - Need to SELL asap
FULL POTENTIAL SPACIOUS CAFE IN MAJOR SHOPPING CENTRE
- Walk in and start making money!
- Can run under full management or as an owner operator. Well established & easy to run.
- All the hard work is done. Money spent on setup, with quality equipment and furniture. Must see it to believe it.
- Very spacious seating area (approx. 80 sqm) with over 65 seats - including a private seating area.
- Consistent turnover and plenty of potential to grow.
- Good coffee sales; 26-28kg per week.
- It has one of the best coffee machines (Slayer)
- Mobile ventilation and exhaust system in place to be able to run like a full kitchen.
- It is located within the major shopping centre in south of Sydney, St George region.
- Located right next to BIG W, Cotton On and many other major brand stores.
- Closely surrounded by Aldi, Woolworths and Target.
- Would suit business investors - could easily be converted to run under full management.
- Experienced operator can take it to the next level. All the hard work is done.
- First time operator could continue as is to make profit.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4747616#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $158,174 - Weekly Rent : $3,042
Annual Turnover : $625,000 - Weekly Turnover : $12,019
Annual Gross Profit : $468,000 - Weekly Gross Profit : $9,000
Annual Ebit : $121,200 - Weekly Ebit : $2,331
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Feb 2017
Lease End : Nov 2023
Total Floor Area : 120 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $4,000
Year Purchased : 2017
Year Established : 2017
Days Trading : 7
Staff : - 4 Casual
Staff Salaries : $156,000
Reason for Sale : Partnership Split
Location : St George Region
Business Potential : Ownership, New menu, Promotions & Marketing
Parking Comments : car - Shopping Centre Parking