Popular Burger Joint In North shore - Priced to Sell, Estab
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Business Headline : Popular Burger Joint In North shore - Priced to Sell, Estab
Price : $180,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Restaurant, Takeaway Food, Cafe/Coffee Shop
Priced to sell
This Business has been established for 6 years and well maintained.
The menu, comprises mainly burgers, with the usual sides of salad, chips and stand outs.
Easy to run as all receipe and manuals will be passed on and trained.
- Reputable Burger shop in Lower North Shore.
- Well Established & been trading for 6 years.
- Located on a busy main road
- Great exposure & high foot traffic
- Corner location with great view
- Large full kitchen - not restricted to any speicific cuisine
- Well known to the local community
- On-line ordering system established - less staff costs
- Increase promotions and marketing to keep up with competions
- Social awareness
- Update or add new items on menu
- Promote catering
This business is suitable for first time buyer as it is Wwell established and runs under standard operation manual.
Or someone with experiences could level up the Burger Shop standards.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4751499#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $130,000 - Weekly Rent : $2,500
Annual Turnover : $728,000 - Weekly Turnover : $14,000
Annual Gross Profit : $520,000 - Weekly Gross Profit : $10,000
Annual Ebit : $166,000 - Weekly Ebit : $3,192
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Oct 2017
Lease End : Oct 2022
Lease Option: 5 + 5 years
Total Floor Area : 65 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $4,000
Year Purchased : 2017
Year Established : 2013
Days Trading : 7
Staff : 2 Full Time - 3 Casual
Staff Salaries : $208,000
Reason for Sale : Moving overseas
Location : Lower North Shore
Business Potential : Local Catering, Promotions & Marketing, New/Update Products