Retailer - Tyre and Wheels
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: 240,000
Years Est: 1987
Gross Revenue: —
Totally independent WA company with a commitment to offering customers genuine value for money - Perth’s best range of tyres and mag wheels at WA's lowest prices.
Location, Location, Location: Premium site, 9km south of Perth
• The vendor works in the business supported by a family member and two full time and one casual.
• They proudly claim that they have the largest variety of wheels in Western Australia on display, from 14 inches to 22 inches.
• In stock, they carry over 2000 new and second-hand tyres to suit cars, 4wd and SUV and commercial vehicles.
• They have also attained the status of being an approved key dealer for quality brands of tyres such as HANKOOK, NEXEN, FEDERAL, ACHILLES, KUMHO, MAXXIS, BRIDGESTONE, GOODYEAR, and NITTO.
• Operating hours of business are Monday to Friday: 0830 am to 1700 and Saturday – 0800am to 1230pm.
• All administration, financial records, customer lists, and are computerised.
• Attractive lease in place support by a supportive landlord.
• The Vendors have advised that they are willing to provide the new owner/s with the necessary familiarisation post-settlement.
• Genuine reason for selling after 32 years of trading.
• Detailed Business Profile available to review
Approximate Stock Value:
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: