Super Comp & Admin Prac (50% P'ship)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
An opportunity to acquire up to a 50% partnership in a Superannuation Compliance and Administration Accounting Practice located in a major regional area in the South West of Western Australia. The Practice fees relate to compliance, preparation of taxation returns, financial statements and fund administration for Self Managed Superannuation Funds. This Self Managed Super Fund work is the sole focus of the business. The annual fees for 2017/18 were $650,000+ and the current year is ahead of the same time last year. Plant & equipment is estimated at $40,000. WIP varies depending on the time of the year and would be determined on a fair and equitable basis. The Practice has various experienced professional and support staff in place.
The Vendor is prepared to sell up to 50% of the Practice to a like minded person. The ideal partner would have the following attributes:
• Be CA/CPA Qualified.
• Have extensive and thorough training in SIS legislation as it applies to SMSF's.
• Be able to apply this SIS knowledge in practice to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients.
• Have a working background knowledge in personal and business tax.
• Be RG146 Compliant, have experience in the limited financial advice licencing regime as it applies to accountants and have been on the ASIC Advisor Register at 31 December 2018. (Desirable but not essential).
• Be confident and comfortable in dealing with clients and have the ability to handle problems and instil confidence in clients.
• Have an understanding of the recent and pending possible legislative changes in relation to the superannuation industry and how these may impact SMSF’s.
• Have a thorough understanding of the calculation of taxation in relation to SMSF's, including the changes to actuarial requirements.
• Be confident in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Be fully competent in the use of Class Super Software for both basic daily coding functions and processing of complex transactions.
• Experience in other SMSF specific software also desirable.
• Be comfortable in the management and training of staff and have the ability to respect staff as the most valuable asset to the business.
• Be thorough, particular, friendly, loyal, respectful and hard working. Attention to detail is paramount.
• Thrive in an environment of constant change.
• Have the ability to be flexible, be able to handle pressure and remain calm in stressful situations.
Although the Vendor is seeking a full time working partner, the Vendor is prepared to consider other arrangements.
The Vendor has identified various avenues to expand the Practice, with opportunities currently being limited by the Vendor’s time resources.
In summary, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a 50% interest in a sizeable, well-established and growing Superannuation Compliance and Administration Accounting Practice. It could be ideal for a progressive and experienced accountant wishing to own their own accounting practice.
We have an Information Memorandum available which interested parties can have access to after signing a confidentiality form. For further information contact the Zircom Office on (08) 9409 2266 or submit enquiry form.