South Burnett Wine Region Caravan and Bush Camp
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Looking for a Tree Change or perhaps you are looking to add another business to your burgeoning property holdings this opportunity is not to be missed!
In the growing South Burnett Wine region, we are proud to represent the owners of this wonderful dual purpose 300-acre property that rarely become available particularly in this lush farming area that has 3 revenue streams.
This former primary producing property has been transformed into a fantastic caravan and bush camp experience over the last 5 years.
The owners have spent $650,000 to enhance the property to this exceptional standard, the effort is very noticeable and the reviews online about how well kept this property is by the owners is a credit to them. It is one of the best bush camping experience you will find in South East Qld.
All the hard work in setting up this property has been done, unfortunately, due to ill health, the lucky new owner will be the beneficiary of this hard work for many years to come.
Here are a number of attributes this fantastic lifestyle property will offer the new owner in this growing region within 1.5hrs to the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Island, and Rainbow Beach.
- 250 acres of primary producing land fully fenced
- An additional 50 acres of caravan park and campgrounds
It is licensed for 96 campsites
- A full off the grid eco-friendly farm that generates its power and water from nature.
- Development Approvals are in place to add 4 cabins to the property to increase its per annum takings by threefold.
- The property has been set up so they can earn income through 3 revenue streams, campgrounds, cattle, and hay bales.
- Agistment of livestock is also possible
- A new 2 bedroom 2 bath owners residence built 2 years ago
- A DA is in place to start up your own cafe on the deck of the residence
- A brand new camp kitchen just completed in 2018
- 4 years young amenities block with solar power and battery storage and water tanks with a backup generator to ensure year-round power and water for all campers.
- Fencing all around the property and cattle grids to stop livestock from encroaching on the campgrounds
- Full-time caretakers live onsite.
This property will not last long so make sure you contact the Exclusive Agent to discuss this fantastic property as soon as possible.
0437 007 261
Finn Accommodation Brokers