Asian-Fusion Vegan Cafe and Restaurant on Lygon Street! (Our Ref: V1548)
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
- Fantastic vegan cafe, restaurant and takeaway taking approx $7,000 p/w!
- Located in prime Brunswick East area on main road, with huge exposure and foot traffic.
- Plenty of public transportation and parking near by - very popular area.
- In the heart of Brunswick East commercial hub surrounded by dense population.
- Huge online presence and following with nearly 3K on Facebook and over 8K on Instagram.
- Loyal and growing customer database with huge vegan community in the area.
- Beautiful setup, modern and trendy with delicious Asian-fusion vegan menu.
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere with authentic tasting mock meats!
- Catering to all diets with a great range of Asian and Western cuisine.
- Raving reviews on Google, Happy Cow, Zomato, Quandoo, Trip Advisor, Messy Veggies ect..
- Great rent for the prime location with long and secure lease.
- Full commercial kitchen with grease trap, canopy etc. Not a cent to spend!
- Great seating capacity of up to 50 in/out offering catering and function bookings.
- Available for delivery on Deliveroo and Menulog.
- However setup is perfect for fried chicken or any style food.
- Perfect for new investor or experienced operator - owner operator will reduce wages.
- Contact us for more details on this unique opportunity!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1548)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
“The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.”