Attention Accommodation Owners & Managers - Adelaide
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
As a Finn Accommodation Broker, you will work with the sellers and buyers of accommodation businesses. Accommodation businesses may include motels, resorts, caravan parks or bed & breakfasts. You will become part of The Finn Group, one of the largest network of business brokers in Australia.
Selling: Work on behalf of accommodation businesses to find a buyer that best matches their criteria.
Buying: Work on behalf of the buyers of accommodation businesses and match them with selling opportunities within the accommodation market.
By owning a Finn Accommodation Broker business, you are investing in 2 businesses in one. You have the potential to earn income from; business improvement consulting, exit planning, as well as attractive commissions from business sales.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
• Hospitality (or similar) management experience (essential)
• Desire and capacity to work for yourself
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills
• Problem-solver and ability to think outside the box
• A desire to build an asset for yourself in your business
To succeed, we help you with:
• Business ownership skills and tools
• Ongoing mentoring, training and support on the Finn Selling System
• Access to an established database accommodation businesses
• A proven local area marketing program
• Referrals from Australia’s largest network of business owners
Case Study: Income Potential
You are managing the sale of a $1.8 million motel. Before you list the business you provide eight 2 hour business improvement and exit planning sessions ($300 per hour) to the business owner. The motel is then listed and is on the market for 6 months, during which time you receive $165 per week to market the business. Based on a 7% commission, your total potential income on this sale could be $135,000.
• Website – https://thefinngroup.com.au/accommodation-brokers/
Contact: Len, ph 1300 535 932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org