Reduced Surveying Business SE Qld
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 2011
Gross Revenue: 200000
Built with a history of referrals for dependable and accurate work in the SEQ. This cadastral surveying business has been operating for 8 years in its current entity with one working owner. Some clients have a 16 year history of loyalty.
Operating throughout the SEQ corner the owner has been selective on jobs suiting his time and life balances. The business can easily be expanded relying on maintaining the clients loyalty with quality service and respecting the clients individual requirements.
While operating as a sole surveyor expansion has only been limited by the owners desire to ensure work life balance and knowledge he was preparing for retirement.
This business could suit a surveyor currently working for a larger firm looking for their way to start their own business without losing their immediate income. It could also suit a larger firm looking to acquire a great client list with a potential ROI of just one year.
The current owner is passionate about the success for a new owner and maintaining the loyal clients. Given that the training offer will ensure a new owner will be introduced with clients and briefed on the needs of each client to maintain their custom into the future.
Growth opportunities are numerous:
• Currently only operating at times the owner prefers (approx. 3 days / week 2018/19). Dedicated work hours will increase capacity, turnover and profit (2019/20 looking at 4 days work now engaged likely to return $200k+).
• Minimal marketing has been engaged and any activity could expand the client list incredibly.
• High profit for hours required!
• Projecting 25% increase in turnover and profit 2019/20
• Loyal client base with dedicated handover and training
• Ideal for either solo operator seeking their own surveying practice or and acquisition for a larger firm.
• Select client list of high value low maintenance work.
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: