ONLINE AWARD-WINNING ORGANIC BABY SKIN C
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: $70,000
Years Est: 7
Gross Revenue: —
• Well-established (2012)
• Australian owned and made.
• Award-winning range of luxury, certified organic skincare products for mum and baby.
• Products have been created using only the highest quality organic ingredients to ensure they are gentler, safer and cleaner.
• Certified organic products use ingredients derived from nature and grown without the use of chemical pesticides and GMOs. Eco-luxe for your baby.
• Product range has been created with an emphasis on style and luxury Warehousing out of Sydney with 3 PL in place
• Formulas and Manufacture details
• Supplier details
• Label and all digital artwork
• Design files
• Customer list
• Social media subscribers including Facebook and Instagram
• Email list
• Current automations subscribers
• Marketing assets
• Google ad word account
• Wholesale clients (including lists for future targets)
• Distribution and investor details
• Branding and reputation
• Award details including Best baby Brand Australia
• 2019beauty shortlist awards.
• Assets value and IP value approx. $70,000
• The range of organic baby skincare products have been certified under the Australian Certified Organic (ACO) scheme –
• One of the most respected and rigorous standards in the world.
• In order to display the ACO “bud” on our products, we have had to prove that our products contain at least 95% organic ingredients (with the rest coming from natural sources and approved for use in organic formulations).
• It is also a seal of approval that our products have been made using approved processing methods.
• Going organic is not just a fad. When choosing an organic product, you can be sure that it is going to be safer for you and your family – and you are worth it!
• Many synthetic skincare products are full of potentially toxic ingredients – things like parabens, PEGs, synthetic fragrances, DEA and TEA.
• When it comes to babies, it is vital to ensure that we are using the gentlest products possible to care for their delicate skin.
• Did you know that a baby’s skin is about 30% thinner than that of an adult?
• This means it is more prone to irritation and needs special care throughout the first years of life.
• Organic skincare products promise to be free of any nasties that could inflame baby skin.
• When you choose organic skincare, you can be sure that you are choosing products that contain all-natural ingredients deemed safe for the skin and grown/processed without the use of chemicals and/or GMOs.
• Organic skincare products are also better for the environment – again, thanks to the fact that they are made from ingredients grown without toxic pesticides and fertilisers.
• This well-established business offers the perfect opportunity for the fastidious buyer who is genuinely interested in Baby and Mother Genuine Organic Skin Products which are Australian Owned and operated.
• Currently based in Queensland this business is essentially an ONLINE e-Commerce business and can be relocated to anywhere in the world for its base operation.
• This business could be an opportunity for an add on for growth for another health skin care business or similar business and Industry.
• It is a future proof business
• Current owner willing to stay and train for an agreed transition period and unfortunately must sell due to Family reasons.
• Like a lot of SME’s in Australia this business needs a caring dedicated buyer to inject some cash into the business to take it to the next level for the future
• Suitable for local and or overseas purchasers for Business Migration 188 Visa.
ASKING ONLY $ 175,000 +SAV
Approximate Stock Value:
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: