Establish Restaurant or Business of Your Own Choice - WIWO - Expressions of Interest Welcome
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE AN ESTABLISHED WIWO RESTAURANT IN A PRIME LOCATION IN BERRY. LEASEHOLD WITH 2 + 2 x 3 YEAR OPTIONS AVAILABLE MAKING A TOTAL LEASE PERIOD OF 8 YEARS
THE VENDOR IS LOOKING FOR SERIOUS EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO CONSIDER.
BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE!
- A popular go-to Restaurant in the Historic Township of Berry
- Make an offer for this established restaurant in a prime location
- WIWO with stock included
- Indoor and alfresco dining
- Fantastic rear herb and vegetable garden with landscaping
- Those visiting from Sydney & Canberra have learnt to book well in advance
- Very well supported by local residents for its quality dining
- Renovations recently completed
- Loads of further opportunities to increase the activity of this already successful business
- This restaurant will suit an experienced chef looking to combine career and a magnificent lifestyle
- This opportunity would also suit a full-time partner team or part management
- Nothing to spend so just start to plate up and delight your established following
If the menu and cuisine offered by The Hungry Duck is not for you then this is the perfect opportunity to enter the Berry hospitality scene to develop your own offerings in a cafe, tea room, restaurant, or wine bar with a very low level of investment, subject to Landlord & Council approval.
Complete the Enquiry Form or contact
Brian Baldie, Principal, South Coast Business Brokers today:
Mobile: 0410 502 961
The very comfortable trip to Berry for most Sydney-siders is now less than two hours and just a little more for Canberra visitors.
If you are looking to combine your career plans with an idyllic location then you have found it here in the tourist haven of Berry.