Soul Origin well established business in prominent South West Shopping Centre
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Soul Origin – a well-established business with excellent fit out in prominent South West Shopping Centre – Growth Corridor of Sydney
9% of net
Soul Origin is dedicated to getting our brand name known throughout Australia. The best marketing tool is customer appreciation of our products and the service they experience. Serving great food and a great experience is something customers will want to come back to.
As a franchisee, you will be fully trained by experienced Soul Origin staff. Initial training is provided at Head Office and in-store and ongoing training are delivered in a number of ways to support you and your team as you build your store. You will never be on your own, Soul Origin is committed to its franchisees with ongoing support and encouragement.
About the Opportunity
This is an established business, trading just over a year now. Super busy location, with fantastic fit out, generating great turn over. All hard work has been done here so the new owner can move in and take this business to a new phase.
Great Coffee - Cafe Standard; Huge Fresh Food Range on Display. Join the successful Soul Origin - Award Winning Business Model.
There are many benefits to owning a Soul Origin healthy restaurant;
• Existing customers, in the busy foot traffic area.
• Fresh food made daily
• Excellent proven model, national footprint, expanding rapidly to 100 stores
• Australia’s favourite destination for world-class coffee
• Offers a wide range of healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch options
• Multi-Award Winning Franchise
Year Business Established
Key Investment Highlights
- High weekly turnover
- Long lease 5+ years
- Owners earnings over $120,000
- Premium location with lots of passing customers
• SR Media Awards 2016
• Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year
• 2015 No. 1 in Expansion & Top 3 for Support and for Marketing
• 2016 & 2017 Top 10 Franchise
• Emerging Franchisor of the Year – Finalist 2016 & 2015