EOI - Supplier of Lighting and Ceramics
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
The business offers an exclusive range of premium quality tiles, lighting, sanitary ware, kitchen appliances, tap ware, bathroom accessories and vanity products, source from Australia and internationally.
The long-established reputation of the business ensure that the brand has a strong presence in the ACT which is cemented by regular publicity and marketing which has kept the brand in the public mind over 40+ years.
Key facts about this business:
- High Quality Products and Good Service - offers customers a wide range of high-quality products in many product categories ranging from lighting and tiles to bathroom accessories and kitchen appliances.
- Generate Brand Awareness - relatively well known in Canberra. Hence, expanding into new markets will be accompanied by strategic marketing, which includes establishing in destination specific locations.
- Experienced Team - extremely experienced and networked team in Canberra and in turn providing direct access to their commercial and residential client base.
- Staying on Trend - sources mid to high range products mainly from overseas manufacturers.
- Secure Supplier Relationship - supply arrangements are longstanding spanning over 35 years. In addition to this there is a constant process to scope for new beneficial relationships to maintain competitiveness.
Established in 1978, the business operating model is a family run business providing families and local builders with a select but quality range of tiles. A Canberra grew so did the business transformed form a backyard business into a major retail and wholesale operation.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
FOR SALE BY VENDOR
Allsales Business Consulting & Business Sales
T: 1800 858 696 E: email@example.com
For more details go to wwww.allbizsales.com and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 6042564 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.