Managed Sushi/Japanese Restaurant
Stock Included: Yes
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This is your Opportunity to own one of the Gold Coast's Best sushi restaurants producing Good returns to the laidback owner.
Very popular with Exceptional reputation in a Unique location.
This well presented Popular restaurant comes with an exceptional fit-out, located at a super busy suburban Gold Coast destination.
No big shopping centre rent.
Numerous Benefits to this Business are:
• The owner has priced the business for a Quick Sale
• Nearly all the Equipment is as brand new
• Managed with Trained Friendly Responsible Staff
• Level rent and low contributions and very Friendly landlord
• A kitchen that almost any Chef in the nation would rather spend his time in than be at home.
• Thousands of $$$$ have been spent on the Large Modern Premises with exceptional finishes.
• Opportunity for a person seeking an enviable Lifestyle in one of the Gold Coast's most Attractive Locations.
Located in the heart of a Huge growing area of the Gold Coast!
This fantastic Location would suit any cuisine.
The increasing popularity of the Asian food market has positioned this business to capitalise on the Growth well into the future.
Simple operation with training available.
There is limited competition for this cuisine in the immediate area, hence the Popularity and customer loyalty.
An extensive menu plus a great atmosphere all help add Value to the dining experience.
The fully functional large modern kitchen can handle busy sessions with ease.
Locals and tourists patronise this restaurant regularly.
Groups and parties are also catered for.
The business offers world recognized healthy Japanese foods such as sushi and sashimi as well as authentic cuisine.
A unique opportunity.
For Full Details
Contact DOMINIC on 0755 640 660
See More Great Businesses For Sale at
URL Better Business Sales
Pics Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
The author retains the copyright © to this work with strict enforcement guaranteed.
Broker/Agent ID Number: