Well established Convenience store and freehold for sale, St George QLD $1.65m + SAV
This business presents a wonderful opportunity for incoming owners to profit and prosper and become part of a supportive rural community.
Established 1954, the current owners have been at the helm for 20 years and are now looking to retire. In doing so, they have made many changes to enhance the handy store and build profit margins while reducing overheads. They have also established systems and procedures to enable an easy transition to the new owners.
Some of the key features include;
• Turnover 2019 fin year $2,882,162
• Can demonstrate healthy profit margins
• Well branded and recognized
• Strong local following
• Regular and repeat business averages 400 customers per day.
• Highly visible, main road corner position
• Ample parking
• Presents extremely well with modern, well maintained plant and equipment.
• Commercial kitchen
• Takeaway, Kebabs and Chicken Express
• Grocery and Fruit and Veg lines
• Slushy machine and pod coffee
• Telstra prepaid cards
• New tills and plant and equipment is exceptionally well maintained
• Large storage shed with mezzanine floor and pallet racking
• Massive 30 kw solar system reducing power bills by and estimated $7,000 per quarter
• 3 phase power
• 4 Cold room/freezers in total plus mobile cool room, set up you need to see to believe!
• Note: Freezer operates down minus 33 degrees. (Ideal for prawns so that the shell remains intact)
• Note: 750 kilos (3/4 tonne) of prawns were sold over Christmas period
• Mobile cool room can be used for functions and/or for hire
• Website setup with online ordering capacity
• Great reputation 4 star google rating (32 reviews)
• Written systems and procedures manual
• Yes! Owners can go on holidays.
• Fully Managed. Has manager in place
• 18 staff in total (plus 2 owners) and bookkeeper (1 permanent, 1 contractor, the rest are all casual)
• Security System enabling owners to monitor store remotely from phone
• 19 Cameras with audio capability
• Separate courier business running adjacent to Handy Store
• Owners have spent $320,000 on renovations and it shows. Everything presents extremely well.
• Ideal for owner operator or partnership
• Training provided if required
• Fully renovated and modern self-contained 2-bedroom unit with A/C
• Easy access to shop but totally private and separate.
• Can live in or rent out as another source of income.
• More Catering - council events, vineyards and tourism.
• Introduce Barista Coffee to maximise use of outdoor dining area
• Potential for home delivery
• Courier business may be sold separately.
A proven history or regular and profitable business income and lifestyle combination awaits.
Please direct your enquiries to either;
For more information about this business please submit a confidentiality agreement or sms “CSSG” to 0412 179 306 or 0432 554 775
John Van Hulst 0412 179 306
Jan Macalister 0432 554 775
Disclaimer: The above information regarding convenience store and freehold, St George QLD has been provided by the vendor “as is” and is intended to provide general information only. WHATPRICEMYBUSINESS Pty Ltd and Biz Sales Direct has not audited or verified the financials. We recommend that before acting on this information, you should conduct your own due diligence and consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain professional advice from a suitably qualified advisor before making any financial, taxation, investment, retirement or legal decisions.
Well established convenience store and freehold for sale, St George QLD $1.65m + SAV
Since 1954 Gross Turnover:
$2,882,162 Number of Employees:
18 Property Title Included:
Yes Business Relocatable:
No Business Operated from Home:
Yes Broker/Agent ID Number:
John Van Hulst YouTube Share URL: