Hinterland Fish and Chip Shop avg.$19kpw
Stock Included: No
Stock Value: —
Years Est: 9
Gross Revenue: $19k pw
Location, books & shop incredible.
The business premise is comfortably managing the current turnover and could easily add another 50% given the equipment, space and storage capabilities.
Breakfast menu, kebab offering, delivery aps. Potential also to review menu pricing as the owners have chosen not to increase pricing for some time.
The outgoing owners are willing to train the new owners.
10.00am - 8.00pm 7-days
Current lease finishes 2nd June 2024
1 x F/T
7 x P/T Casual
1 x Owner
Reason for Sale
About the Business
• Significant population growth experienced and more planned
• Main highway location – easy on/off access, free and ample parking
• T/O averaging $19,000 per week and growing
• 21% owners earnings
• Clean financial books
• Beautifully presented shop with footpath dining
• 5 LED menu screens
• High volume operational – great set up
• 5 chip fryers
• Industrial walk-in freezer and fridge
• 4.6 Google rating (139 reviews)
Same owner for 9-years
Property Title Included:
Business Operated from Home: