Highest Performing Franchise in their System! Impressive 55% Return on Investment!**
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This highly profitable franchise has been operating for over 22 years providing a dedicated service to the Canberra region. These services include carpet, upholstery, and tile/grout cleaning, as well as pest control. The owners now wish to retire creating a great opportunity for the right person to take over.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS FRANCHISE
* Have your own capital back in less than 2 years based on a 55% Return on Investment!**
* Do you own a business and want to expand?
* Are you in the cleaning industry and contemplating adding carpet cleaning to your services?
* Do you want to buy a low risk established business that still has loads of growth potential?
HERE'S WHY ACQUIRING THIS FRANCHISE MIGHT BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE
* Have an excellent reputation in the real and digital world.
* Have proven marketing systems for finding and keeping our clients.
* Generate over 90% of your work from free sources including repeat clients, their referrals, and of course our network of Property Managers.
BENEFITS OF BUYING AN ESTABLISHED FRANCHISE
* This Franchise is a strong and highly recognised brand in the ACT.
* Established Website & Digital Marketing that is already generating client leads every day.
* Existing network of Property Managers, generating and sending free work every day.
* A recognised marketing Point of Difference.
* Exclusive products and procedures.
* Already being run as a successful profitable business i.e. owners don’t clean carpets.
* Proven capital light expansion model.
* Initial upfront training in Operations, Marketing and Administration.
* Support on any problem anytime you need it.
* Excellent market and peer reputation.
* No premises required and the business could be run from home if so desired.
Don't delay making an enquiry TODAY!
Sale price $440,000 - Stock Included.
**55% Return on Investment is based on the 2018 Financial Year's 'Owners Adjusted Earnings' as calculated from the available Profit & Loss Statement.
Some financial institutions may lend up to 50% of the purchase price against some franchised businesses.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity please contact Michael Newham on 0419 263 014 of email email@example.com