Lifestyle Business & Property - Albany
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Offering a spacious family home, 43 acres of land in a prime tourism location, and an established business servicing tourists and locals alike, The Old Marron Farm is a unique opportunity.
Located enroute to Two People’s Bay National Park and the popular Little Beach, this is a scenic property providing lifestyle and income, suiting couples and families alike. The current owners have made the most of their time in this stunning part of the world, raising their children while establishing a true lifestyle business over a 15 year period. It is now time for them to pursue other opportunities.
Nippers Café is a well-established and regarded restaurant specialising in local produce including the popular crustacean, Marron. A modern well set out commercial kitchen and dining area offers the opportunity for extending the current opening hours. There is also a popular easily run bird and animal park
The home is a comfortable 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and iron dwelling which is less than 20 years old. Other infrastructure includes:
* Restaurant – recently renovated with full commercial kitchen and seating for 60 inside and 40 outside
* Managers Quarters – Original farm house suitable for renovation/redevelopment and approved for tourist accommodation
* 40 seat party / function area, large interactive flight aviaries and animal enclosures
* Aquaculture holding tanks, aquaponics filtration system
* Various sized ponds , good bore, ground water and scheme water
There are multiple opportunities to expand this already popular South Coast attraction:
* Chalets/ eco tent accommodation – zoning and planning approval allows for up to 14 units
* Adventure tourism – with acres of space, established trails and a huge dam at the back of the property, Segways have already proved popular (not included in sale) along with events such as a night time mountain bike race. Flying foxes, climbing walls, horse riding and adventure races are all possibilities.
* Expand restaurant opening hours – currently only open for lunch. This side of Albany is literally “starved” for options to eat out, great location for functions, weddings
* Obtain a liquor licence – there are no licenced premises in the area and local wineries have already expressed an interest in using the business to promote their product. This would be an obvious asset to the business.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change and viable business in one, I encourage your enquiry. A detailed Information Memorandum is available on request. Please contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Title Included:
City of Albany
Local Tourism Website:
Bunbury - Albany - South Coast, WA